Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area or field or the equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
• Strong familiarity with Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity as well as indicators of compromise
• Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.
• Technical skills proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
• network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration
• basic understanding of malware
• knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)
• Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
• Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
• Very high attention to detail
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
• Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
• Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
• Experience working in a Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
The successful candidate will author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base Partners and government partners that are responsible for supporting computer network defense. Primary author of complex threat reports focused on APT activity and intrusion set TTPs. Products are based on partner incident reporting, malware reverse engineering reports, and open source research.
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran