Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area or field or the equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using a workflow ticket or issue tracking system
- Experience tracking metrics and creating/generating reports
- Ability to learn quickly with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience engaging/interacting/collaborating at all levels of an organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Department of Defense SECRET security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Vulnerability Report Analyst. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
The Report Management Team member will provide operational support to the DoD Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) for the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3). These activities directly support the mission to improve defense of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN), by receiving, validating, and disseminating cybersecurity vulnerabilities reported by private sector researchers. The VDP team tracks and analyzes reported vulnerabilities and mitigation actions by systems owners to identify gaps in DoDIn defenses; areas requiring increased attention, and areas for improvement.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA
- Basic understanding of, or a desire to learn, cyber security operations
- Experience working through process improvement models (CMMI, Six Sigma, etc)
- Experience working with contractual service level agreements
- Certifications (any): Security+, A+, CEH
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES AND EXPERIENCE:
Eight years of professional experience without a degree; or Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran